Descendants of Charles Joseph Byrne
Generation No. 1
1. CHARLES JOSEPH1 BYRNE was born August 3, 1872 in New York State, and died January 13, 1932 in Albany, N.Y.. He married MARY (MAMIE) O'NEIL.
Nancy Buenau Fiske contributed the photo at right of Charles. She said it was in her Grandma Byrne's watch/locket. Both Jack and Rosemary identified it as their dad.
Children of CHARLES BYRNE and MARY O'NEIL are:
2. i. JOHN J.2 BYRNE, b. January 21, 1898; d. July 10, 1974, VA hospital in Albany, NY. Called Jack.
3. ii. WILLIAM VINCENT BYRNE, b. 1901.
4. iii. CHARLES JOSEPH BYRNE, b. August 20, 1904, Schenectady, N.Y.; d. November 8, 1973, Albany, N.Y..
5. iv. HUGH LESTER BYRNE, b. November 13, 1908; d. March 11, 1978, Albany, N.Y..
6. v. ROSEMARY F. BYRNE, b. 1917, Albany, N. Y.; d. November 7, 1979, Albany, N. Y..
Generation No. 2
2. JOHN J.2 BYRNE (CHARLES JOSEPH1) was born January 21, 1898, and died July 10, 1974 in the VA hospital in Albany, NY.
Notes for JOHN J. BYRNE:
Sargent, Army Air Force
Inspector, Watervliet Arsenal
Child of JOHN J. BYRNE is:
i. CHARLES BERNARD3 BYRNE b. Dec 11, 1923, d. April25, 1999, m. PAULA. They have five children. (Carla, Paul, Michael, Charles,?)
3. WILLIAM VINCENT2 BYRNE (CHARLES JOSEPH1) was born 1901. He married MARGARET MCCULLOUGH.
Photos are their engagement pictures, 1927
Child of WILLIAM BYRNE and MARGARET MCCULLOUGH is:
7. i. WILLIAM VINCENT3 BYRNE, b. July 2, 1928.
4. CHARLES JOSEPH2 BYRNE (CHARLES JOSEPH1) was born August 20, 1904 in Schenectady, N.Y., and died November 8, 1973 in Albany, N.Y.. He married EVELYN PHOEBE JOY 1933 in St. James church, Albany, N.Y., daughter of JAMES JOY and MARY GABEL.
Child of CHARLES BYRNE and EVELYN JOY is:
8. i. CHARLES JOSEPH3 BYRNE, b. November 29, 1935, Albany, N.Y..
5. HUGH LESTER2 BYRNE (CHARLES JOSEPH1) was born November 13, 1908, and died 1978 in Albany, N.Y.. He married JEANE TOWNSEND in St. James Church, Albany, N.Y. She was born August 16, 1914, and died August 24, 2000 in Albany, N.Y.
Notes for HUGH LESTER BYRNE:
Known as Lester
SSgt., US Army, WWII, navigator in Army Air Force, Pacific Theater
Flew with Jimmy Stewart
Child of HUGH BYRNE and JEANE TOWNSEND is:
9. i. JUDITH3 BYRNE.
6. ROSEMARY F.2 BYRNE (CHARLES JOSEPH1) was born 1917 in Albany, N. Y., and
died 1979 in Albany, N. Y.. She married HAROLD P. BUENAU
in St. James Church, Albany, NY.
Photo at right was taken Oct, 1972
Children of ROSEMARY BYRNE and HAROLD BUENAU are:
10. i. NANCY3 BUENAU.
ii. KATE BUENAU.
iii. MARY PATRICIA BUENAU married Steve English (photo of Steve and Patti taken Dec, 2000 in a sleigh, riding to a Yurt for dinner at the Canyons, in Park City, Utah).
iv. MARJORIE FAITH BUENAU.
11. v. MICHAEL BUENAU.
Generation No. 3
7.CHARLES BERNARD3 BYRNE (JOHN J.2, CHARLES JOSEPH1) was born December 11, 1923, and died April 25, 1999. He married PAULA. Children of CHARLES BYRNE and PAULA are:
i. CARLA4 BYRNE.
8. WILLIAM VINCENT3 BYRNE (WILLIAM VINCENT2, CHARLES JOSEPH1) was born July 2, 1928. He married RITA.
Children of WILLIAM BYRNE and RITA are:
12. i. WILLIAM VINCENT4 BYRNE, b. February 3, 1960.
13. ii. VINCENT JOSEPH PETER BYRNE, b. February 27, 1964.
14. iii. MARY ELLEN BYRNE, b. June 15, 1966.
9. CHARLES JOSEPH3 BYRNE (CHARLES JOSEPH2, CHARLES JOSEPH1) was born November 29, 1935 in Albany, N.Y.. He married MARY ROONEY November 26, 1960 in Morris Plains, N.J., daughter of FRANCIS ROONEY and LORETTA LARSON.
Descendants of Charles Byrne and Mary Rooney are found in the Gerrity Tree, person #28
10. JUDITH3 BYRNE (HUGH LESTER2, CHARLES JOSEPH1)
was born October 19, 1947.
She married PATRICK HALE
JR. April 21, 1979
Photo at right is of Pat and Judy, October, 2000.
Child of JUDITH BYRNE and PATRICK HALE is:
i. MAURA4 HALE, b. August 3, 1982. Photo at left taken 1998
11.NANCY ROSE3 BUENAU (ROSEMARY FRANCES2 BYRNE, CHARLES JOSEPH1) was born January 28, 1947. She married (1) HOWARD B. SHEPPARD 1963. She married (2) CALVIN L. FISKE 1981.
Children of NANCY BUENAU and HOWARD SHEPPARD are:
i. JAMES BRADFORD4 SHEPPARD, b. May 7, 1964.
ii. CHRISTINE MICHELLE SHEPPARD, b. December 4, 1970; m. MARC C. SCHAFFNER, September 1, 1997. Wedding photo is at right.
Child of NANCY BUENAU and CALVIN FISKE is:
iii. MARK TIMOTHY JOSHUA4 FISKE, b. February 10, 1985.
12. MICHAEL PAUL3 BUENAU (ROSEMARY FRANCES2 BYRNE, CHARLES JOSEPH1) was born May 25, 1949. He married (1) CAROL BARRETTA. He married (2) LISA BENARDO February 21, 1987 in Albany, N. Y.
Photo at right is of Emily, Lisa and Mike, Oct 2000
Children of MICHAEL BUENAU and CAROL BARRETTA are:
15.i. MICHELE ANN4 BUENAU,
ii. JEFF BUENAU, b. May 26, 1974.
Child of MICHAEL BUENAU and LISA is:
iii. EMILY4 BUENAU, b. May 14, 1989.
Generation No. 4
13. WILLIAM VINCENT4 BYRNE (WILLIAM VINCENT3, WILLIAM VINCENT2, CHARLES JOSEPH1) was born February 3, 1960. He married (1) KATHY PILLSWORTH. He married (2) ANGELA ESTEP.
Photo at right is of Liam, Kyle, Bill, Caeli, Adian, Angie and Ryan. Taken October, 2001.
Children of WILLIAM BYRNE and KATHY PILLSWORTH are:
i. CAELI KATHLEEN5 BYRNE, b. January 7, 1988.
ii. RYAN WILLIAM BYRNE, b. March 21, 1989.
iii. KYLE THOMAS BYRNE, b. February 23, 1991.
Children of WILLIAM BYRNE and ANGELA ESTEP are:
iv. LIAM VINCENT5 BYRNE, b. June 13, 1996.
v. ADIAN JOSEPH BYRNE, b. December 3, 1997.
14. VINCENT JOSEPH PETER4 BYRNE (WILLIAM VINCENT3, WILLIAM VINCENT2, CHARLES JOSEPH1) was born February 27, 1964. He married SHERRY ANDERSON September 21, 1991.
Photo at right taken October, 2001
Child of VINCENT BYRNE and SHERRY ANDERSON is:
i. KELLY MARIE5 BYRNE, b. November 17, 1998.
15. MARY ELLEN4 BYRNE (WILLIAM VINCENT3, WILLIAM VINCENT2, CHARLES JOSEPH1) was born June 15, 1966. She married ROBERT DEFRIEST.
Children of MARY BYRNE and ROBERT DEFRIEST are:
i. ERIN ELIZABETH5 DEFRIEST, b. February 15, 1992.
ii. MOLLY MARGARET DEFRIEST, b. May 5, 1995.
iii. ROBERT CARTER DEFRIEST, b. January 23, 1999.
16. MICHELE ANN4 BUENAU (MICHAEL PAUL3 BUENAU, ROSEMARY FRANCES2 BYRNE, CHARLES JOSEPH1). She married DAVID JOSEPH CICCONE May 31, 1997 in St Matthew's Church, Voorheesville, New York.
Marriage Notes for MICHELE
BUENAU and DAVID
Maid of Honor was Alecia Krieger, friend of the bride
Photo at right was taken on a merry go round in the fall, 2001.
Child of MICHELE BUENEAU and DAVID CICCONE is:
i. JONATHAN MICHAEL JOSEPH5 CICCONE, b. May 31, 2000.